Hi,

Yvonne Reynolds Reynolds at nbict.nbi.ac.za
Tue Mar 7 09:05:15 EST 2000

Hi,
Does anyone have  2 monitors attached to the computer they use to design their web site?   I am sure I have heard of this before and I would like to set up 2 with differing cards and screen resolutions so I can see at a glance what pages will look like on differing monitors.  Our IT Dept seem horrified by this.

Has anyone tried this?   What particular problems are there or obstacles to be overcome?

TIA
Yvonne

PS earlier today I posted a query relating to an image map which was breaking up.  I solved it by recreating the map-  it now works  - must have become corrupted.

Yvonne Reynolds
Web site Manager/ Librarian
National Botanical Institute
Kirstenbosch.