RE Listserves

Ernest Perez, Ph.D. eperez at sparkie.osl.state.or.us
Mon Mar 6 19:52:32 EST 2000

JaniceM at camden.lib.nj.us writes...
Is anyone familiar with software we can put on our webserver that will help
us to create this database? We thought that listserve software might be our
best bet but there may be other types of software that would do a better
job. Any recommendations for listserve or other types of software that
would transfer information from a web form to a database would be
appreciated.

Janice,

Check out <http://forms.flashbase.com/> for a handy and customizable form service.
This can handle all kinds of input, can give you charts & graphs & reports of results of form input, can download to your PC in formats suitable for database import, etc. And it's a freebie.

Here follows a quote from their site...

"Have you ever wanted to
   collect, manage and share
   information with a group of