[WEB4LIB] WhiteBoard and Chat

mcohen at stmarys-ca.edu mcohen at stmarys-ca.edu
Mon Mar 6 19:13:02 EST 2000

Web Course in a Box - a Web course hosting software - has a chat / whiteboard
utility. We've been using the software for over a year and find it functional and
stable.
It does just what your faculty member is requesting: whiteboard above, chat below.

See http://www.madduck.com

I'm not associated with the company, other than that we've bought a license to the
software.

-Martin

Martin J. Cohen                                        mcohen at stmarys-ca.edu
Media Services & Library Computing      voice: (925) 631-4229
Saint Mary's College of California           fax:    (925) 376-6097
Moraga CA 94575                                    ars longa vita brevis