[WEB4LIB] Wireless vs. wired LAN for libraries

Hanan Cohen hanan at qglibrary.org.il
Thu Mar 2 01:39:49 EST 2000

I am too thinking about wireless commpunications in our (soon to be
finished, ha ha ha) renovated main floor.

I think that the "cost" issue should be considered carefully.

Since computers started showing up, we were promissed that they will
make things cheaper. After two decades we can now safely say that they
didn't. They give us more power for the same price. I think that the
"cost" point of view is not the most important one.

--
Hanan Cohen

Kibbutz Tamuz - Beit Shemesh http://www.tamuz.org.il
Qiriat Gat Library - http://www.qglibrary.org.il