[WEB4LIB] Expanding D: drive instead of C: drive in Explorer

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Wed Jun 28 17:09:56 EDT 2000

You should be able to replace C:\ with D:\ in the following line:

C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE /n,/e,C:\

In Windows 98 you can right click on Windows Explorer in the start menu
or as a desktop short cut, choose properties and change that line .

Thomas

For
Catherine Buck Morgan wrote:

> Is there a way to force Windows Explorer to expand the D: drive instead
> of the C: drive? We prefer to have our staff use the D: drive for all
> their work, but of course, whenever you use the windows explorer, the c:
> drive is expanded and you have to scroll down to find the D: drive. A
> small thing, but it would make life easier. Thanks.
> --
> Catherine Buck Morgan
> Automation Librarian
> South Carolina State Library
> EMAIL: catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
> Phone: 803.734.8666 Fax 803.734.8676
> Home page: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/
> Web catalog: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/scslweb/welcome.html
>
> The opinions stated herein are not necessarily those of SCSL.

                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III            University Library
bennettt at am.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/webmaster/
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 3001

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine