Script for frontpage 98

Tami-Jo Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Wed Jun 21 10:07:50 EDT 2000

Hi folks,
I would like to to do a mouseover effect in FrontPage 98.  Is this possible?  All I want to do is create a list of menu options, and upon the mouse rolling over each choice, that word would either change color, or become bigger and/or bolder, etc.  Although I have actually had a class or two in HTML and even cascading style sheets, I never get to utilize or practice with them since our college insists on creating everything in FrontPage (we are actually in the hiring process for a new webmaster - so I would bet that this will change soon!)  Can I implement something easily into the style of my page or in the HTML code?  I appreciate your input as usual!

--
Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian