[WEB4LIB] NYT magazine piece on e-books

Rivkah Sass rivkahs at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Tue Jun 6 11:34:35 EDT 2000

I thought it was interesting too, especially when the author identified
himself as being employed by Slate.  I would have preferred an article by
someone whose company doesn't produce either devices or content.

Still, worth reading because this is the kind of well placed advertising
as journalism that gets people asking about, and buying things.

Rivkah K. Sass
Reference Coordinator
Multnomah County Library (Portland, OR)
VOX: 503.988.5472