[WEB4LIB] Re: IE 5.5 is out

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Wed Jul 12 12:15:07 EDT 2000

IE 5.5 *beta* has been out for several months, and yes, the beta version
was not intended to be widely deployed.  The official release of 5.5 is
today.  I recommend waiting for reviews that may discuss it stability,
but it's never fair to judge an official release based on the glitches
in the beta.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu