[WEB4LIB] Mockup of a library web page with video link to reference

Patricia A. Kreitz pkreitz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jan 25 13:41:55 EST 2000

Dear Steven,
   I did not supply the original email 'mockup' but if you're interested
in displaying links to video streaming media through a library
catalog, you could see how we've been doing it.
  Go to: http://www.slac.stanford.edu/spires/form/bookspif.html
type the keyword DRELL in the title box and click 'Perform Search'
You will then get 8 records which have a link to both the conference
site's information (when you go to that link, click on the hotlinked word
'presentations' to see in tabular form links to the video streams and the
scanned files of the overheads themselves)  and a link to a RealPlayer
streaming media feed of the actual talk.
  There is no link yet to the papers written from the talks because that
volume is not published yet. When done, there will be links to the
electronic texts of the individual papers too.
  If this isn't what you needed, just ignore...
--Pat Kreitz