[WEB4LIB] Zope, anyone?

Brian Kelly lisbk at ukoln.ac.uk
Fri Jan 21 10:39:49 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy Tennant" <rtennant at library.berkeley.edu>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <web4lib at webjunction.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 4:56 PM
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Zope, anyone?

http://www.zope.org/).
> It's an open source Web application server package that integrates
nicely
> with Apache and (reportedly) has strong XML suppport. Thanks,
> Roy

Hi Roy
    There's growing interest in ZOPE in the UK.
    Paul Browning (Univ of Bristol) gave a talk on Zope at a 3 Day web
manager's workshop I ran last September.
   The report on the workshop is available at:
http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue21/web-focus/
   The URLs about Zope are:

Zope: a smart way to devolve the management of a dynamic Web site, Phil
Harris, Tony McDonald, Joe  Nicholls & Paul Browning
    http://www.bris.ac.uk/ISC/zope/iwm99abs2.htm

Zope, Paul Browning
    http://www.bris.ac.uk/ISC/zope/zope/
Brian

Brian Kelly, UK Web Focus
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, England, BA2 7AY
Email:  b.kelly at ukoln.ac.uk     URL:    http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/
Homepage: http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/b.kelly.html
Phone:  01225 323943            FAX:   01225 826838