call for presentations, LITA Distance Learning IG

martin kesselman martyk at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 6 13:45:22 EST 2000

At this summer's ALA conference in Chicago, the LITA Distance Learning IG
is planning a program on Distance Learning Internationally.  We are
interested in presentations that focus on the technologies that allow U.S.
libraries to provide distance learning to students and sites in other
countries and the involvement of the library in these endeavours.  If you
have a proposal for a presentation, please send a brief title and
description to me as soon as possible.  Thank you, Martin Kesselman

Martin Kesselman, Media Services Librarian
Rutgers University Libraries Media Services
Kilmer Library, 75 Avenue E
Piscataway, New Jersey 08855   USA
Tel: 732-445-1011      Fax: 732-445-0290
Email: martyk at rci.rutgers.edu; mart01 at hotmail.com