PLA Tech Notes

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Wed Jan 5 10:02:44 EST 2000

Good morning, dear friends and colleagues, and happy new
year.
Last year much of my professional time was spent producing
a series of Tech Notes for the Public Library Association.
Nine of these are available, and their titles and URLs are
listed below. Please let me, or PLA,  know if you find them
useful. A few more may be forthcoming in 2000.
PLA Tech Notes: http://www.pla.org

Filtering: No Easy Answers
http://www.pla.org/filtering.html

Digital Disaster Planning: When Bad Things Happen to
Good Systems
http://www.pla.org/ddp.html

Push Technology: Pushed to the Brink
http://www.pla.org/push.html

Wireless Networks: Unplugged, and Play
http://www.pla.org/wireless.html

Electronic Statistics: Counting Crows
http://www.pla.org/electronicstats.htm

Video Teleconferencing: Here, There, and Everywhere
http://www.pla.org/videoconferencing.htm

Intranets: The Web Inside
http://www.pla.org/intranet.htm

Metadata: Always More Than You Think
http://www.pla.org/metadata.htm

DOI: The Persistence of Memory
http://www.pla.org/doi.htm

Best, GraceAnne

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Editorial & Web Consulting, New York City
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

A word after a word after a word is power.
--Margaret Atwood