[WEB4LIB] Nielsen's new book

Dennis VanArsdale dvanarsd at systema.westark.edu
Tue Jan 4 15:49:05 EST 2000

What did the title turn out to be?
iPage has the listing as "Designing excellent websites", with a
cover picturing the title as "Designing websites with authority", and
you have "Designing web usability" all under the same ISBN.

BTW: everyone please join my campaign to have capital
punishment made automatic and mandatory for publishers who
changes titles after the first announcement... >;-)