Nielsen's new book

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Mon Jan 3 16:57:24 EST 2000

Jakob Nielsen's useit.com site gets mentioned occasionally here, as do
some of his specific AlertBox columns.  You should be aware that he has
just come out with a new book (it was supposed to be out in mid-December,
but there were some production problems).  I've only had a chance to skim
through it, but this is already my "If you can only buy one web book this
year..." recommendation.