[WEB4LIB] Re: Restricting launches to IP-restricted licensed web

Dan Robinson Indexing Services drobinson at info.hwwilson.com
Tue Jan 4 15:29:58 EST 2000

It always comes down to license restrictions. But, if the vendor
doesn't have added restrictions, I see no reason to add your own. If
the vendor restricts access to students, faculty and staff, then you
need to add extra layers to your access. If the vendor allows
access by anyone in the IP range, then you don't need to do
anything else.

Dan Robinson
drobinson at hwwilson.com