[WEB4LIB] ejournals listings

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Mon Feb 28 13:36:20 EST 2000

Create your web page with whatever technique you wish (out of Access,
text editor of your choice, some other graphical editor, etc.) and
then simply import it into FrontPage.  Then publish it and all is
well. Also, Access will work directly with FP.

Also, be sure to check out http://jake.med.yale.edu/ in case you
haven't already.

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID  83716-7115  USA
dan at 84.com   www.84.com   www.postcard.org  208-383-0165