ejournals listings

Tami-Jo Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Mon Feb 28 12:50:34 EST 2000

Forgive me for bringing up a topic that I know has been covered in this list but in my research, there are still some details that I need to find out.  We are creating a listing of the periodicals that we own in full text - both print and online - for the web.  It appears to me that many libraries have extracted lists from their subscription databases and created their own database using Access or something like that.  At Manhattanville, we unfortunately are reduced to using FrontPage for our web creation and our college Web Master insists that everything be created using FrontPage.  Has anyone else created such a list using FrontPage either directly or from a database into FrontPage?

--
Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian