[WEB4LIB] Re: Cataloging librarians

SYED SAJJAD AHMED sjahmed at kfupm.edu.sa
Sat Feb 19 01:45:30 EST 2000

I am a Catalog librarian and Webmaster at the King Fahd University of
Petroleum and Minerals Library at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. I am quite involved
in the design, development and maintenance of our library web site. You can
visit our library web site at
http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/library/libraryhomepage/index.htm. The site is under
continuous development, and plan to include lots of electronic resources for
user access, particularly over the Intranet.

I find the WEB4LIB quite interesting and informative.

Syed Sajjad Ahmed
Senior Cataloger & Webmaster
Box 1910, KFUPM
Dhahran 31261