Code to access one page of a site, using password

Joan Graham grahamjo at oplin.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 16 14:56:33 EST 2000

My boss's wife wants to do a web page. She asked me for help. One thing
I don't know how to do is this:
This being a personal site, she plans to tell her potential users they
must use a password to get to a certain page on the site. All users will
have the SAME password. There should be a box to type in the password.
When the correct password is typed, the link to the next page will
activate. I know how to do an I Accept/I Do Not Accept type of thing,
but not the password deal. Is this a javascript? Please help, if you've
done this before. Thank you all.

Joan Graham
Stark County District Library