[WEB4LIB] Newspaper Indexing

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Feb 18 10:33:30 EST 2000

I guess unless you want to use Oracle 8i, the next best choice would be
MySQL with PHP3.  (MSAccess with Coldfusion won't scale as large as you
would need it).
-Sam

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163