[WEB4LIB] Cataloging librarians

Ramona Holmes holmes at library.uta.edu
Wed Feb 16 14:37:03 EST 2000

Angelina - I'm a newly minted librarian & my position as a
Metadata Librarian is split between a cataloging dept. and a web
services dept. I'm actually housed in our web dept. I participate, on
a daily basis, in creating and maintaining material on our website,
as well as applying cataloging philosophy to our web pages (the
metadata part comes in here). It's an interesting combination, but I
truly feel my job duties in each dept. compliment one another.

Ramona Holmes