[WEB4LIB] [WEBLIB] RE: Netscape link problems...

Jennifer Heise jahb at lehigh.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:54:14 EST 2000

> Some of us just DON'T like IE -- I admit to being initially opposed to
> it because I resented Microsoft shoving it down our throats. But good
> little librarian that I am, I eventually loaded it and tried it. I just
> don't think it has the functionality Netscape has.

Speaking of which, is there any way in the current version of IE to get
it to accept only cookies that will be sent back to the issuing site?

--
/   Jennifer Heise, Web Mgmnt, Lehigh Univ. Information Resources
\ \ Linderman Library, 30 Library Drive, Bethlehem PA 18015
  / Phone (610) 758-3072          Email: jahb at lehigh.edu

"Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard