[WEBLIB] RE: Netscape link problems...

Toni Walder walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us
Thu Feb 10 11:24:44 EST 2000

When this subject arose a month or two ago, I too was having frozen link
problems with Netscape. I eagerly awaited some brilliant solutions, but
for some reason the problem went away on its own. Maybe I cleared the
cache at just the right time, or defragged my hard drive.? I just
couldn't say what fixed it....

Some of us just DON'T like IE -- I admit to being initially opposed to
it because I resented Microsoft shoving it down our throats. But good
little librarian that I am, I eventually loaded it and tried it. I just
don't think it has the functionality Netscape has.

--
Toni Walder (mailto:walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us)
Wright Memorial Public Library, 1776 Far Hills Ave, Dayton OH 45419

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation." Saki