[WEB4LIB] software to verify external links

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Fri Dec 1 12:44:44 EST 2000

HL> I am using Dreamweaver 3 to create our website, but it cannot verify all
HL> the
HL> external links on our site.  I have tested a program called Linkbot and it
HL> worked pretty well.  Any other suggestions for this type of software?

For a Windows environment, you'll love CyberSpyder, naturally from
www.cyberspyder.com      Free download, shareware, 35 bucks to
register.  Quite configurable, and gives good reports in HTML.  Try
it, you'll like it.

cheers

dan, just a happy user

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA