[WEB4LIB] Catalog Use Only (Public Stations)

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Aug 29 17:05:03 EDT 2000

Laurie,

If you are using Netscape 4.x, you can follow my instruction from here:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/netscape.html

Follow the link to "Lock-In by IP Address", which uses Netscape's built-in
proxy settings to limit access to specified domains or URLs.  Once you
configure one machine, you can copy the "prefs.js" file to all of your other
machines [just be aware that this file controls most of Netscape's
preferences before you overwrite anything].

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI