[WEB4LIB] FrontPage 2000 Reference

Gina Minks gina-minks at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 24 11:04:58 EDT 2000

Hi Jim,

I "had" to use FrontPage to develop our Department's website and found the
book "FrontPage 2000 for Busy People" by Christian Crumlish (1999, Berkeley,
CA: Osborne/McGraw Hill, ISBN 0-07-211981-0) was great to get me up and
running. (It covers everything from installation to publishing.) The bad
thing about the book is that I "outgrew" it VERY quickly so I wouldn't
recommend buying it if you can borrow it:)

If you find a book that covers more "intermediate to advanced" FrontPage, I
would love to hear about it!  So far I am not happy with my search.

Have a great one!
-Gina
Gina L. B. Minks
Special Collections Librarian