Domain names

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Aug 21 13:05:25 EDT 2000

I see that the question about who to use to register domain names has
been answered.  But, I thought info on a tool to FIND a domain name
would be useful.  Try www.domainsurfer.com where you can search any
character string, or any beginning character string.  If nothing else,
it is always interesting to see how many ways your own name is used,
your town name, etc.  For example, there are 1258 domains containing
the string "boise".  There are 1226 containing "lester" (though that
number is greatly increased by the word "cholesterol".

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115  USA