documenting changes

Donna G Stevenson dstevens at darwin.helios.nd.edu
Fri Aug 18 10:22:50 EDT 2000

I may have missed this in the message archive, but does anyone use a good
method for documenting changes to HTML files?  I don't mean keeping copies
of old pages for historical value; I would like a way to document small
changes on a more daily basis.  This problem came up because there is a
desire at my institution to document each change to the screens for our
Web OPAC. The problem is how to document the changes without making it
take so much time to make any change that we stop making changes.  Any
ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Donna

Donna Stevenson, Web Services Librarian   Email:  stevenson.20 at nd.edu
University Libraries of Notre Dame        Phone: (219) 631-3543
G131 Hesburgh Library, Notre Dame, IN     http://www.nd.edu/~dstevens