OOPS!

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed Aug 9 09:37:35 EDT 2000

In my Outlook (97) and when I cut and pasted into Word Pad, it showed as a
circle, triangle square graphic.
I thought that was enough of a test.  It was a list from Current Contents to
describe one of their new products.

I went back and read my message (usually I don't since I know what I said.)
and it did not show the graphic either.   Ouch!

But it seems that when we cut and paste some graphics and tables from the
web into an Outlook message that the regular paste feature transforms it
into that graphic.

I have no idea why.

Not much else to tell, but I appreciate your response.

Thanks!

Gary