Web librarian position

Karen White KWhite at ASTD.org
Wed Aug 2 12:50:21 EDT 2000

Internet/Intranet Librarian

Join ASTD's dynamic Information Center as we explore innovative ways to
serve our members. We seek a librarian to coordinate content, design, and
development of ASTD's Website & intranet; create and maintain online
databases; and conduct reference interviews & online searches.

BA/BS required; MLS preferable. Min. one year exp. in a library. Req. HTML &
Web page design, proficiency in searching online databases & the Web;
management of online databases; and strong customer service skills. ASTD is
a leading nonprofit in the field of human resource development. Fax
resume/salary req/cover letter to 703.683.0250 or e-mail to ic at astd.org.

ASTD is located in Alexandria, Virginia, across the river from Washington,
D.C.