Private Web Viewing Furniture

Kevin Kierans kkierans at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Wed Apr 12 17:26:32 EDT 2000

Hi.
We are shopping around for new desks for our public internet
terminals.

Are any of you using furniture with "privacy hoods?"

See what I mean at (they are in the background against the
glass wall)

http://www.rpl.richmond.bc.ca/rplinfo/ironwood/internetcafe.html

If you are, do you have any observations--pro or con?
Suppliers?  Things to avoid, problems, comments from library
users? etc.

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Kierans,  Manager of Library and Support Services
   Thompson-Nicola Regional District Library System