Last Call for Presenters for SLA Annual Conference Session.

Quinn Koller qkoller at mapquest.com
Wed Apr 12 16:25:28 EDT 2000

Please excuse cross posting

I am putting together a conference session co-sponsored by the
Solo Librarians and Transportation Divisions of the Special Libraries
Association, to be held during their annual conference in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, 13 June 2000 from 3pm to 4:30pm.  The session
is entitled Selecting a Web Pac, and it will focus on factors to
consider when choosing a WebPac.  This seems to be a hot topic among
Special Librarians especially in Solo or small staff operations.  If you
have any experience in selecting and implementing a system, please
consider sharing your experiences and lessons learned with us.  If you
are interested, please reply to me directly off list by Thursday, 13
April, by the end of the day.
Quinn R. Koller                        qkoller at mapquest.com
Manager                                (717) 285-8477
Library & Information Services     fax (717) 285-8600
MapQuest.com Inc.
P.O. Box 601
Mountville, PA  17554-0601

http://www.mapquest.com