[WEB4LIB] Re: Log analysis software

John Rosenhamer jrosenhamer at okc.cc.ok.us
Thu Apr 6 13:45:07 EDT 2000

I will be part of a panel for the Oklahoma Library Association Convention latter this month.   The topic is Web Sites that Click.  My 10 to 13 min presentation will be in the area of sites very helpful to Community College Students and therefore Community College Librarian.  I'm looking for nominations for "Sites that Click"  If you've got a favorite, send me an e-mail.  We have panelists from School, Public, CC, and larger Academic. so I see no way to stop conflict or sites that all like.  So if you have a favorite site, or favorite sites, let me know.  To keep traffic down, off list is fine and I will summarize for everyone.

TIA

John

John H. Rosenhamer
Technical Services Librarian