[WEB4LIB] XHTML Example

Stephen, Mathew MStephen at library.msstate.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:08:27 EDT 2000

The layout on this page is bad (to cluttered).  I would suggest having the
information in column format.
For example;

US States
	Alabama
	Alaska
	Arizona
	Guam (US)

Countries [here I would list only the countries you have information for]
	Argentina
	Armenia
	Australia
	Zimbabwe

Other notes.
	The highlighting feature (yellow) works in Internet Explorer, but on
not on Netscape.  Highlighting the choice does help to indicate the
selection to the user, but users with Netscape may accidentally select the
wrong choice without the visual clues (highlighting).  This is another
reason I believe putting the information in a column format would work
better.
	Sorry if this seems picky, but I think we all need to be aware of
the Usability of our web pages.