Systems Librarian

Library Student mlstudent at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:14:20 EDT 2000

Sorry, I should have been more thorough.

I live in Chicago and attend University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.  I
plan to graduate in August or December depending on which classes I can pick
up in the Summer.

Preferably, I would like to volunteer in or around those two areas.

I have my Bachelors in Psychology and am currently taking 2 Network
Information classes at the Graduate level.  While these courses do offer
some hand-on I believe only by performing a task on at least a weekly basis
will one become proficient at that task.

Beyond class work, I do not have experience as a Systems Librarian which is
why I am actively pursuing avenues to learn more.

I would like to volunteer about ten hours a week if that is thought to be
adequate.

Keshia