[WEB4LIB] Script to configure browser for proxy?

Luis Domingues lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Wed Apr 5 04:54:32 EDT 2000

You can link to a registry file. The user should open the file and it's
done. You should notice that this file could be different from Win95, Win98
or WinNT and different IE or Netscape Versions. These are the settings I use
for NT4.0 SP6 and IE5.01:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings]
"ProxyEnable"=dword:00000001
"ProxyServer"="your proxy server"
"ProxyOverride"="your intranet servers"

Regards,

Luis Filipe F. F. Domingues                   E-Mail: lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II        Home Page:
http://www.libri.ucp.pt/
Universidade Católica Portuguesa              Tel: +351 21 7214019
Palma de Cima                                 Fax: +351 21 7214010
1600 Lisboa
Portugal