HomeworkCentral follow-up

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 30 11:01:04 EDT 1999

I recently received a message from the President and CEO of
HomeworkCentral.com, and he says in part:

"When sites such as yours do not want to be framed by us we oblige
immediately. It is not our intent in the frame to in any way make this feel
like our content - it is more than anything a navigational tool for the
user."

They have complied in removing my sites from their frame, but you must
request this. They were late in doing so because of a major site redesign
and deployment. So if you have significant content that you believe such a
site may be pointing to, I suggest you go there and find out. If they are
pointing to you, request that they remove the frame.
Roy Tennant