[WEB4LIB] RE: MARC Editor

Sue Kamm suekamm at class.org
Wed Sep 29 20:18:07 EDT 1999

MitinetMARC has several other advantages, in addition to its low price:

*    You can set up templates to catalog in different formats.  I use it for
original cataloging of AV media.  What I particularly like is that it gives you
the fixed fields so you don't have to remember the codes.
*    It's easy to add or delete fields.
*    It automatically gives the filing indicators.
*    It uploads to many OPAC databases.

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm
email:  suekamm at class.org
"I really love baseball.  The guys and the game.  And I love the challenge of
describing things.  The only thing I hate--and I know you have to be realistic
and pay the bills in this life--is the loneliness of the road."
--Vin Scully