[WEB4LIB] Re: FW: window.open

Donna G Stevenson dstevens at darwin.helios.nd.edu
Tue Sep 14 23:30:17 EDT 1999

I've found The JavaScript Source: Navigation Scripts
<http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/> to be helpful. The script
titled "New Window" seems to do what you need.

- Donna

Donna Stevenson, Web Services Librarian   Email:  stevenson.20 at nd.edu
University Libraries of Notre Dame        Phone: (219) 631-3543
G131 Hesburgh Library, Notre Dame, IN     http://www.nd.edu/~dstevens