[WEB4LIB] FW: window.open

Vickie L. Kline vkline at eagle.ycp.edu
Tue Sep 14 19:07:40 EDT 1999

Pardon a question from a JavaScript newbie, but how would you set up the
code if you had a list of different links to open as separate pages?  ie.
you wanted the user to be able to open either a link to Yahoo or to Snap
as separate pages...

TIA!

Vickie L. Kline				vkline at ycp.edu
Head of Technical Services
Asst. Professor				Phone:	717-815-1459
					FAX:    717-849-1608
York College of PA - Schmidt Library
York, PA 17405-7199

	Sacred cows make the best hamburger.  [Mark Twain]