[WEB4LIB] Missing a Google Feature

Greg Notess align at montana.edu
Thu Oct 21 10:36:47 EDT 1999

	For more details see my Google review on Search Engine Showdown at
<http://notess.com/search/features/google/review.html>. Basically, although
the little graphic bar is gone, the feature is still available by using
link: followed by the URL. Also, if you want the old style bars try
Wundersearch (powered by Google) available at <http://www.wunderground.com/>.

+  Greg R. Notess, Reference Librarian       	406-994-6563
+  Montana State University-Bozeman Library    	406-994-2851 fax
+  PO Box 173320
+  Bozeman, MT 59717-3320                      	align at montana.edu
+            		http://www.notess.com/