[WEB4LIB] Re: NT lockdown

Donna Schumann schumann at timberland.lib.wa.us
Fri Oct 15 16:34:30 EDT 1999

The Pharos System "ReserveIT" does all of this, including interfacing to
the Circulation System via the 3M self-checkout protocol (assuming your
circ system supports this). However, the software is NOT trivial to set up
-- as a matter of fact, it's a real bear. And after we installed it for
a pilot project, we concluded that the current scheduling interface is
unusable. However, Pharos is currently developing a new, and we sincerely
hope an easier to use client for patrons to schedule their time.

Check out http://www.pharos.com/ for more information. Donna