[WEB4LIB] RE: Browser Back Button Failure - examples needed

Lynn Roberts robertsa at mail.hart.public.lib.ga.us
Sat Oct 9 09:10:04 EDT 1999

With Netscape 4.x and IE 4.x  If you click and hold on the left mouse
button.  You can choose how far you can go back.  This is very useful when
dealing with search engines, Or when looking for something  particular and
you end up in the wrong spot.

Lynn Roberts
Information Technologist
Hart County Library