[WEB4LIB] Blocking web-based chat

Thomas Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Tue Nov 23 18:59:52 EST 1999

Right now we are prohibbiting it though policy.  However, we are talking about
setting up a vended workstation dedicated to e-mail and chat rooms.  If this
policy change goes through, as long as they are willing to pay for it (just like
a pay phone) we would provide it.  Right now our vendor has word-processing set
up at a charge of $3.00 per hour (or 0.12 per minute if you prefer).

--
Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library