Print Queue Control

Paul H. Gray dekerivers at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 18 19:33:22 EST 1999

I may have asked this here before - if so, please forgive my forgetfulness.
We are currently using ---  to automatically put a hold on all print jobs
from our
public stations.  There is a station at our circulation desk that displays
these jobs along with the
station they came from.
The hold is not released until the patron is at the counter to pay for and
pick up the print jobs.

Unfortunately - ---- is Netware specific and we are being 'encouraged' to
get rid of this one last Netware station and become a solid NT shop.

Question -
Does anyone know of a program similar/equivalent to
that will function under NT??

I KNOW there are some high end and high dollar solutions -- I am looking
for something clean and simple -- and inexpensive.

Thanks
Paul H. Gray
TCCD Northeast Campus Library
Hurst, TX