[WEB4LIB] Netscape print preview?

Sue Kamm suekamm at class.org
Wed Nov 17 13:44:32 EST 1999

I think the "print preview" is in all versions of NS.  Look under the "file" menu.

While on the topic of settings for Netscape, I'd advise all libraries to try and make the print
option under "page setup" default as "black text," particularly if you don't offer color printing.
Too many users, particularly children, are disappointed when they pay for printing of light-colored
type on a dark background and receive a white page.

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm
email:  suekamm at class.org
If this Nation is to be wise as well as strong, if we are to achieve our
destiny, then we need more new ideas for more wise men reading more good
books in more public libraries.  These libraries should be open to
all--except the censor. ... For the Bill of Rights is
the guardian of our security as well as our liberty.
--John F. Kennedy.