[WEB4LIB] Netscape print preview?

Gary E. Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Wed Nov 17 07:58:01 EST 1999

At 01:54 AM 11/17/1999 -0800, Kirsty Beveridge wrote:
>Hi all,
> "Nancy Sosna Bohm" <plum at ulink.net> (I think, apologies if I'm quoting
the wrong person) wrote:
>>Still, am I missing something, or is IE lacking any print-preview
> >feature(which Netscape has)?
>
>Which version of netscape has a print preview, & which menu is it in?
>We have a stack of unwanted pages by the printer  & I'd be delighted to
have print preview.
>TIA,
>Kirsty Beveridge
>k.beveridge at norcol.ac.uk

Kirsty:

It is under file and is called print preview in version 4.6.

We (at Texas A&M International) did not like it - too many "blind" prints
with the client having no idea how many pages would come out.  Right now,
we are testing Screen Shot.  It seems to be doing a better job.  It is from
Parsons Technology.

Regards,

Gary Masters
Gary E. Masters