Library Web award? About the "L. PeRCy" Awards

Stephanie Stokes stephanie at friendcalib.org
Thu Nov 11 02:22:44 EST 1999

    For information about the "L. PeRCy" Awards
    and how to enter your Library's Web Page - see
    http://www.ssdesign.com/librarypr/awards.html

    Entry forms online - see
    http://www.ssdesign.com/librarypr/content/percyform.html

    Awards will be presented at the ALA Conference in
    Chicago, July 10, 2000.

    In 1997 I posted some helpful hints on WEB4LIB...

       "....I saw last years winners on display. Grab a
	'screen shot' some of you may call them
	'screen captures' and print 6 copies out on a
	good color printer. Then glue (I like spray glue)
	it to a piece of artboard/foamcore/matboard whatever
	(I like black) Then glue your entry forms to the
	back of the boards. You will need to send 5. The
	sixth one you will need to hang next to the
	'award' when you win. It will be a great reminder
	of how wonderful you are everytime the boss drops
	by your office...."

    For 1999/2000 I will be chair for the "L. PeRCy" Awards.
    Judging will be done by SF/Greater Bay Area Experts.
    I look forward to seeing your entries!

    Stephanie Stokes
    "Library Media & PR Online"
    http://www.ssdesign.com/librarypr