Celebration, Appreciation from Rasmussen Software

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Mon Nov 1 18:56:41 EST 1999

Please pardon duplication.

Greetings! Rasmussen Software today celebrates 20 years of business! And
because much of our recent business, and success, has been in the library
industry, we are giving YOU the gift! Although it is hard to make this NOT
sound like spam or a late-night TV commercial, we really do want to show our
appreciation by giving you a very useful piece of software.

Each non-profit library can receive one copy of AnzioWin, our high-featured
Windows telnet client, fully licensed for use on one PC, at no charge
whatsoever. This is not a demo version, it's the real thing, for which we
normally charge $120. Stipulations follow:

1. Order by November 30, 1999.

2. You must order online, at:
     https://www.anzio.com/orders.htm

3. You must set "Company Type" (on the order form) to "Library".

4. Order one copy of AnzioWin.

5. Set "Ship ... via" to "E-mail only"

6. In the "Comments" box, include the word "Happy20th".

7. Submit the order.

8. Print out the confirmation page as your license.

9. Remember, only one free copy per library.

Your final confirmation page will show no charge. The order will be shipped,
via email only, at the point that version 12.2 is available, approximately
December 1, 1999.  A printed manual is not included, but the manual is
available on our web site.

(Version 12.2 will include new features for making diacritics available in the
Courier New font, as well as other enhancements. Normal orders processed in
November will be eligible for free update to 12.2 when it is available.)

Celebrate with us!

--
Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760