[WEB4LIB] Re: route tracer in browser

jay jay at ccpl.ci.corpus-christi.tx.us
Mon Nov 1 15:57:33 EST 1999

James:
Try this program. I use it and love it. Visual Route does not run in the
browser, and I don't know of anything that does...  VisualRoute does pretty much
what it says it does; it gives a far more accurate and detailed report of a
trace route- than does the native utility built into Windoze....

Try http://www.visualroute.com/

Regards,

Jay H. Frantz